2013年9月15日星期日

all my love is for you

 it's been a few month i didn't update my blog ,
cuz busy n strive for my importance exam SPM
i still remember tat , during i get the exam 
u always show your care for me
when i feel so damn, so  stress
u will juz comfort me wif ur funny n humour
i love u ...... my baby boy 
i want you promise with me o
promise that when you face some problem
also want share with me o k???
cuz i want we spend all the happiness n the sad thing together


in these month , we really face many problem
may be it can say is trouble...
but in the end of time 
we still together ... you still stay here by my side
hahaha~~~
in the meantime, 
we argue ,  but in the end you promise to me that after this u will love me more n more n will treat me like a princessss ,ahaha~~ i like  to heart it, next time i want u always say like that to me
we spend the happiness time such as
 in the genting ,   in the "pu du",   in the bbq party 4 celebrate our first moon cake festival, 
n strive learn our undang exam for pass it~~ fortunate we just pass it 

before i graduate , i want we always together 
i want cherish all the moment we together 
i want make our memory with many pic 
cuz only the pic can be being forget
i not only want we got the frame of our pic ,but want the two of us only~~


Thank you for being patient with me.
Thank you for listening to me... Really listening.
Thank you for accepting my past, and dreaming with me about my future.
Thank you for forgiving me when I screw up.
Thank you for praying for me.
Thank you for taking me as I am.
Thank you for loving me... All of me.


our first "memory"oreo ice cream
i change the blog song
change to the song you like 
cuz i fell that this blog is belong to us 
juz only we two ~~~~hahha
the gift of our 9 month present ~~
cherish


没有评论:

发表评论